We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Exclusive: Rapha to launch riding holidays
Today sees the launch of the 2010 Etape du Tour route. The historic stage from Pau to the Tourmalet is bound to get the blood racing. But, if you're starting to plan your riding targets for next year, you might prefer to take on an even greater riding challenge with Rapha.
In 2010, after much planning and development, Rapha will make its first foray into the world of organised travel. For Rapha, riding the most beautiful and historic roads of Europe is cycling nirvana. Based on our own experience, we have now developed a series of six day riding expeditions that take in the most magnificent and epic routes that road cycling has to offer.
Three Rapha Randonnee routes will be available from May to September 2010 for small groups of 15 customers. Full details of the trips will be published on the Rapha website on November 17th. If you have a week to spare next year and are looking for the ride of a lifetime, Rapha will have the perfect route for you in 2010.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!