We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Exclusive: Rapha to launch riding holidays
Today sees the launch of the 2010 Etape du Tour route. The historic stage from Pau to the Tourmalet is bound to get the blood racing. But, if you're starting to plan your riding targets for next year, you might prefer to take on an even greater riding challenge with Rapha.
In 2010, after much planning and development, Rapha will make its first foray into the world of organised travel. For Rapha, riding the most beautiful and historic roads of Europe is cycling nirvana. Based on our own experience, we have now developed a series of six day riding expeditions that take in the most magnificent and epic routes that road cycling has to offer.
Three Rapha Randonnee routes will be available from May to September 2010 for small groups of 15 customers. Full details of the trips will be published on the Rapha website on November 17th. If you have a week to spare next year and are looking for the ride of a lifetime, Rapha will have the perfect route for you in 2010.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0