We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Exclusive: Rapha to launch riding holidays
Today sees the launch of the 2010 Etape du Tour route. The historic stage from Pau to the Tourmalet is bound to get the blood racing. But, if you're starting to plan your riding targets for next year, you might prefer to take on an even greater riding challenge with Rapha.
In 2010, after much planning and development, Rapha will make its first foray into the world of organised travel. For Rapha, riding the most beautiful and historic roads of Europe is cycling nirvana. Based on our own experience, we have now developed a series of six day riding expeditions that take in the most magnificent and epic routes that road cycling has to offer.
Three Rapha Randonnee routes will be available from May to September 2010 for small groups of 15 customers. Full details of the trips will be published on the Rapha website on November 17th. If you have a week to spare next year and are looking for the ride of a lifetime, Rapha will have the perfect route for you in 2010.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC