A soothing, fragrant soap rich in natural oils. The soap is inspired by the olive groves that are abundant near Mont Ventoux and is perfect for a relaxing post-ride bath. It is also highly effective for cleaning Rapha leather gloves and mitts, a tried and trusted technique used by riders down the years.
Rapha skincare products are made from the aromatic plants and herbs that grow on the Giant of Provence, Mt. Ventoux, and their scents will be familiar to any rider that has made the pilgrimage to the great mountain.
- Atlas Cedar
- Pine needle
- Juniper Berry
How to wash Rapha leather gloves and mitts:
- Wearing gloves, apply small amount of soap to palms and front of the fingers.
- Wash hands in cool water until residue is removed.
- Remove and blot dry using a towel.
- Put gloves on to reshape.
- Remove and leave to dry fully.