Shimano Dura Ace Di2 Derailleur
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the Dura-Ace Di2 rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency. Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift. The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching.
Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts. 11-28T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double. Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and reduce weight. Titanium B axle bolt for further weight savings.
High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable. Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting. Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise.
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Max front difference: 16T
- Total capacity: 33T
- Weight is 217 grams
See more at Shimano
- Discounts are not available on Team Sky Partner products. Usage of discount codes and tokens will be blocked at the checkout for orders containing these items.
- Due to their bulky nature, Team Sky Partner products may ship separately from other Rapha items in your order.
- Shipping lead times on Team Sky Partner components vary, and are likely to exceed the standard Rapha shipping timelines.
- Team Sky Partner products are not eligible for repair under the standard Rapha repair service.