Streamlined cycling jersey for elite-level racing
A lightweight, high-performance race jersey cut for an aggressive position on the bike. Developed in close collaboration with Rapha Condor JLT pros, the jersey is made from high-wicking technical fabric that incorporates coldblack® technology. Used specifically for this jersey, the fabrics dyestuff absorbs less heat, staying cool against the skin in hot weather. Mesh side and rear panels give added breathability.
Coldblack® technology-treated fabrics are 9°C cooler than non-treated black fabrics, and measure just as cool as a light-coloured material.
- High-stretch fabric with skin-tight aero cut
- Robust construction with bonded seams and stitching
- coldblack® technology wicking treatment
- Mesh panels, collar and cuff ends for additional breathability
- Low cut collar and high stretch cuffs for comfort
- 3 durable rear pockets plus internal zipped valuables pocket
- Forcats de la Route branded details
- Name label for team laundry use
- Eyelet and inner loops for race radio cable
- SPF (Sun protection factor) AS/NZS 4399:1996 | 50+
- One-day races
- Stage races
- High-tempo training
On aesthetics alone, its a thing of beauty. Its got a slim fit, but its somehow forgiving enough to find room for and camouflage my last couple of burritos. And for those of you, like me, who cringe at the garish all-over prints of most jerseys, the off-white/cream with a single black band on the left arm is nice fresh breath of minimalism."
*Peter Rubin, WIRED: 8/10*
- NB: The Pro Team/Team Issue jersey is very close-fitting, please check the sizing chart as you may be a size-up from your normal Rapha Jersey size.