Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Etape entries now open
Registration is now open for the Etape du Tour 2012. Brought to you in partnership with Tour organisers ASO, next year’s Etape has two routes to choose from and promises to be bigger and better than ever.
Last July saw the introduction of two routes for the first time and they proved to be worlds apart. Etape Acte I, with a route that sent riders over the Galibier in recognition of the 100 years since it first appeared on the Tour, ended on top of a sun-baked Alpe d’Huez. Next year’s route, from Albertville to La Toussuire includes such high points as the Col de la Madeleine, Croix de Fer and the slightly less monstrous Col du Mollard.
This year’s Etape Acte II was notable for the contrast in conditions. In the rain-lashed Massif Centrale, extreme weather forced more than two thirds of the 6,000 starters to abandon. And while a number of Rapha riders were among the finishers (naturellement), riders on next year’s Acte II will be hoping for more obliging weather. And frankly they’re going to need it as the 200-kilometre route from Pau to Bagnères-de-Luchon includes four legendary climbs: Aubisque; Tourmalet, Aspin; and Peyresourde.
New for this year is an optional cancellation insurance policy which, for just €11, means your registration fee will be refunded should injury or illness prevent you from taking part. To register and for detailed information on both Acte I and Acte II visit:
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX