Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Etape entries now open
Registration is now open for the Etape du Tour 2012. Brought to you in partnership with Tour organisers ASO, next year’s Etape has two routes to choose from and promises to be bigger and better than ever.
Last July saw the introduction of two routes for the first time and they proved to be worlds apart. Etape Acte I, with a route that sent riders over the Galibier in recognition of the 100 years since it first appeared on the Tour, ended on top of a sun-baked Alpe d’Huez. Next year’s route, from Albertville to La Toussuire includes such high points as the Col de la Madeleine, Croix de Fer and the slightly less monstrous Col du Mollard.
This year’s Etape Acte II was notable for the contrast in conditions. In the rain-lashed Massif Centrale, extreme weather forced more than two thirds of the 6,000 starters to abandon. And while a number of Rapha riders were among the finishers (naturellement), riders on next year’s Acte II will be hoping for more obliging weather. And frankly they’re going to need it as the 200-kilometre route from Pau to Bagnères-de-Luchon includes four legendary climbs: Aubisque; Tourmalet, Aspin; and Peyresourde.
New for this year is an optional cancellation insurance policy which, for just €11, means your registration fee will be refunded should injury or illness prevent you from taking part. To register and for detailed information on both Acte I and Acte II visit:
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK