We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The competition is now closed!
Rapha and Sports Tours International are offering two pairs of tickets to both stages of the Etape du Tour 2011.
Win a place on the start line of either Act One, taking riders over the Galibier and finishing on Alpe d’Huez on 11th July, or Act Two, a 208km roller through the Massif Central on 17th July. The winners will enjoy free entry to the event (worth €90), three nights accommodation and assistance from Sports Tours International representatives (travel to France and transfers are excluded and accommodation is based on two people sharing). Winners will also receive Rapha commemorative Etape jerseys and caps.
Book your Etape now with Sports Tours International
Phone +44 161 703 8161.
More information can be found at:
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per registered customer.
- Friends, family and employees of Rapha may not enter.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding prize winners.
- No alternative prizes can be offered.
- Winners will be notified by email on June 10th.
- It is not possible to receive money instead of the prize items.
- The prize – two winners will be picked for each Etape, with each winner receiving: two entries to the stage, three nights accommodation based on two sharing, assistance from STI, two Etape Jerseys and two Etape caps.