We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The competition is now closed!
Rapha and Sports Tours International are offering two pairs of tickets to both stages of the Etape du Tour 2011.
Win a place on the start line of either Act One, taking riders over the Galibier and finishing on Alpe d’Huez on 11th July, or Act Two, a 208km roller through the Massif Central on 17th July. The winners will enjoy free entry to the event (worth €90), three nights accommodation and assistance from Sports Tours International representatives (travel to France and transfers are excluded and accommodation is based on two people sharing). Winners will also receive Rapha commemorative Etape jerseys and caps.
Book your Etape now with Sports Tours International
Phone +44 161 703 8161.
More information can be found at:
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per registered customer.
- Friends, family and employees of Rapha may not enter.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding prize winners.
- No alternative prizes can be offered.
- Winners will be notified by email on June 10th.
- It is not possible to receive money instead of the prize items.
- The prize – two winners will be picked for each Etape, with each winner receiving: two entries to the stage, three nights accommodation based on two sharing, assistance from STI, two Etape Jerseys and two Etape caps.