We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The competition is now closed!
Rapha and Sports Tours International are offering two pairs of tickets to both stages of the Etape du Tour 2011.
Win a place on the start line of either Act One, taking riders over the Galibier and finishing on Alpe d’Huez on 11th July, or Act Two, a 208km roller through the Massif Central on 17th July. The winners will enjoy free entry to the event (worth €90), three nights accommodation and assistance from Sports Tours International representatives (travel to France and transfers are excluded and accommodation is based on two people sharing). Winners will also receive Rapha commemorative Etape jerseys and caps.
Book your Etape now with Sports Tours International
Phone +44 161 703 8161.
More information can be found at:
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per registered customer.
- Friends, family and employees of Rapha may not enter.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding prize winners.
- No alternative prizes can be offered.
- Winners will be notified by email on June 10th.
- It is not possible to receive money instead of the prize items.
- The prize – two winners will be picked for each Etape, with each winner receiving: two entries to the stage, three nights accommodation based on two sharing, assistance from STI, two Etape Jerseys and two Etape caps.