[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
I almost forgot that I was toting around the Essentials Case at the National Cross Champs while I was out there. I didn't have a spot for it in my jersey pocket, but it does fit nicely in there. The frigid temperatures of Bend, Oregon required thick wool sweaters and Patagonia sub-arctic wear.
The case made it easy to keep everything that I needed for the day together. An extra point-and-shoot camera for when the G10 died? Check. Media Pass to the finish line? Confirm. Tickets for the screening of Brian Vernor's film about Professional Cross Racers Barry Wicks and Adam McGrath that night? Also check. And it made for a handy spot to keep my receipts as I racked up a fair few charges around town. Ahem, who wants Whiskey?
Here is a photo of Brian shooting Tim Johnson at the finish line of the race. Brian has done a lot of shooting for the Rapha Continental (the Mississippi Delta ride is but one example) over the past few years and we should shortly see some of the video footage that he and his shooting partner Benny Zenga put together on the Rapha Yonretto happening in Japan.
Then, out of nowhere (well, actually from the post office), a package containing the brand new Rouleur Magazine showed up on our doorstep. The cover is great and led me to believe that there was some Cyclocross contained within. I knew that because of the mud and knobbly tyres on it.
Sure enough I was greeted by the gorgeous cycling photography of Geoff Waugh. He has been shooting for Rouleur for some time now and I had the pleasure of meeting him at Cross Vegas this past September where he shot some great photos of our now reigning National Champion, Tim Johnson.
Speaking of Rouleur they have a new website, so go check that out.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.