Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
I almost forgot that I was toting around the Essentials Case at the National Cross Champs while I was out there. I didn't have a spot for it in my jersey pocket, but it does fit nicely in there. The frigid temperatures of Bend, Oregon required thick wool sweaters and Patagonia sub-arctic wear.
The case made it easy to keep everything that I needed for the day together. An extra point-and-shoot camera for when the G10 died? Check. Media Pass to the finish line? Confirm. Tickets for the screening of Brian Vernor's film about Professional Cross Racers Barry Wicks and Adam McGrath that night? Also check. And it made for a handy spot to keep my receipts as I racked up a fair few charges around town. Ahem, who wants Whiskey?
Here is a photo of Brian shooting Tim Johnson at the finish line of the race. Brian has done a lot of shooting for the Rapha Continental (the Mississippi Delta ride is but one example) over the past few years and we should shortly see some of the video footage that he and his shooting partner Benny Zenga put together on the Rapha Yonretto happening in Japan.
Then, out of nowhere (well, actually from the post office), a package containing the brand new Rouleur Magazine showed up on our doorstep. The cover is great and led me to believe that there was some Cyclocross contained within. I knew that because of the mud and knobbly tyres on it.
Sure enough I was greeted by the gorgeous cycling photography of Geoff Waugh. He has been shooting for Rouleur for some time now and I had the pleasure of meeting him at Cross Vegas this past September where he shot some great photos of our now reigning National Champion, Tim Johnson.
Speaking of Rouleur they have a new website, so go check that out.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…