Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Doppio: Issue 22
Doppio 22 appears four stages in to what is promising to be a vintage Tour of Spain. We've got a review of the breathless action so far, and a look forward to the stage profiles for the week to come.
There's also a round-up of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge, which kept the good folk of Colorado entertained last week. Rapha's roving reporter and the crew of the Mobile Cycle Club took some time off riding the route and serving (and drinking) coffee to review the action and present some alternative Doppio Awards.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Osaka, and the newly opened Sydney – and can be downloaded as a PDF here each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX