We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Doppio: Issue 21
Doppio 21 went to press just as the second stage of the USA Pro Challenge was getting under way in Colorado, so it looks back to Peter Sagan's stage-one victory and profiles what the Rockies will throw at the riders during the rest of the week.
There's also a map of Spain profiling the route of the year's third Grand Tour, which gets going this weekend. Last year's was perhaps the most thrilling Tour of 2012, and Doppio rates the main contenders' chances, as well as sorting through the jerseys so you'll know what you're watching.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Osaka, and the newly opened Sydney – and can be downloaded as a PDF here each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG