Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Doppio: Issue 18
This week's Doppio gets stuck in to the Tour de Pologne, hangs around in the lobby of the Concorde La Fayette hotel in Paris, waiting to see what the riders will do next, and catches up with Rapha-Condor-JLT, who will line up with Team Sky at the RideLondon-Surrey Classic this weekend.
It also profiles the so-called 'Generation '90', a bunch of shockingly talented youngsters who we'll be lauding for years to come.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Osaka, and the newly opened Sydney – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable PDF on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC