Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Doppio: Issue 18
This week's Doppio gets stuck in to the Tour de Pologne, hangs around in the lobby of the Concorde La Fayette hotel in Paris, waiting to see what the riders will do next, and catches up with Rapha-Condor-JLT, who will line up with Team Sky at the RideLondon-Surrey Classic this weekend.
It also profiles the so-called 'Generation '90', a bunch of shockingly talented youngsters who we'll be lauding for years to come.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Osaka, and the newly opened Sydney – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable PDF on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.