We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Doppio: Issue 18
This week's Doppio gets stuck in to the Tour de Pologne, hangs around in the lobby of the Concorde La Fayette hotel in Paris, waiting to see what the riders will do next, and catches up with Rapha-Condor-JLT, who will line up with Team Sky at the RideLondon-Surrey Classic this weekend.
It also profiles the so-called 'Generation '90', a bunch of shockingly talented youngsters who we'll be lauding for years to come.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Osaka, and the newly opened Sydney – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable PDF on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX