[ locale string ]
Doppio: Issue 18
This week's Doppio gets stuck in to the Tour de Pologne, hangs around in the lobby of the Concorde La Fayette hotel in Paris, waiting to see what the riders will do next, and catches up with Rapha-Condor-JLT, who will line up with Team Sky at the RideLondon-Surrey Classic this weekend.
It also profiles the so-called 'Generation '90', a bunch of shockingly talented youngsters who we'll be lauding for years to come.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Osaka, and the newly opened Sydney – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable PDF on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g