[ locale string ]
Doppio: Issue 17
This week's Doppio celebrates a tumultuous and triumphant three weeks in France for Chris Froome and Team Sky. It also profiles the race's revelation, Movistar's Nairo Quintana, and offers up a few alternative podiums in the Doppio Awards.
Meanwhile, Motoman, our errant photo-moto, has made it back home to the UK. Tune in for the concluding part of his adventures around the Alps, where there was sock-burning and dancing on the après-ski menu, as well as his thoughts on the twilit Champs-Élysées.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Osaka, and the newly opened Sydney – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable PDF on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP