We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Doppio: Issue 16
Issue 16 features more goings on from France's greatest race, whose centenary edition seems incapable of producing a boring stage. There's a round-up from Gap of how the final week looks, with a tricky TT and loads of mountains in prospect. And the week's key stage, the double dipper up Alpe d'Huez is profile. Our tame photo-moto Motoman is still on a long hard road, plus there's some rest-day thoughts and news of the Team Sky Mobile Supporters Club.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Osaka, our Tokyo pop-up, and the newly opened Sydney – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq