Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Doppio: Issue 14
This week's Doppio comes to you from the hot, hot streets of Nice. There's everything you need to know following the blistering team time trial that took place on the city's streets, plus a new column from Motoman, in which our anonymous man in the press pack describes the trials and tribulations of life on the road as a not-so-easy rider. There's also our Anatomy of a Stage looking at a key challenge in the next week, plus some thoughts from the riders on what they're going through.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Osaka, our Tokyo pop-up, and the newly opened Sydney – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.