[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Doppio: Issue 13
The Doppio is back, and this week is a double-double-shot of road racing reportage. We have a special Tour de France double issue, with a commemorative map and stage guide to see you through the Tour, plus another two pages focused on the Grand Départ of the historic 100th Tour.
Simon Mottram, Rapha founder and CEO writes an article on what will make this, La Centième, so special, while Doppio's favourite ex professional cyclist-turned-writer Tom Southam casts his seasoned eye over all the Tour contenders. Plus we profile one of the key stages in the first week, and turn our eye to what the weather - never without a few tricks up its sleeve this year - might be up to around France.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Sydney, Osaka, and Tokyo – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC