We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Doppio: Issue 13
The Doppio is back, and this week is a double-double-shot of road racing reportage. We have a special Tour de France double issue, with a commemorative map and stage guide to see you through the Tour, plus another two pages focused on the Grand Départ of the historic 100th Tour.
Simon Mottram, Rapha founder and CEO writes an article on what will make this, La Centième, so special, while Doppio's favourite ex professional cyclist-turned-writer Tom Southam casts his seasoned eye over all the Tour contenders. Plus we profile one of the key stages in the first week, and turn our eye to what the weather - never without a few tricks up its sleeve this year - might be up to around France.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Sydney, Osaka, and Tokyo – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!