Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Doppio: Issue 13
The Doppio is back, and this week is a double-double-shot of road racing reportage. We have a special Tour de France double issue, with a commemorative map and stage guide to see you through the Tour, plus another two pages focused on the Grand Départ of the historic 100th Tour.
Simon Mottram, Rapha founder and CEO writes an article on what will make this, La Centième, so special, while Doppio's favourite ex professional cyclist-turned-writer Tom Southam casts his seasoned eye over all the Tour contenders. Plus we profile one of the key stages in the first week, and turn our eye to what the weather - never without a few tricks up its sleeve this year - might be up to around France.
The Doppio is available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London, Sydney, Osaka, and Tokyo – we're also offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX