We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Doppio: Issue 12
The Doppio is Rapha's weekly double-shot of road racing reportage. A two-faced publication of the week's action and what's up the road, every Wednesday we review and preview the week's biggest races and fill you in on the details in between. Available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London and Osaka – we'll also be offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week, absolutely free.
The WorldTour riders this week are sitting firmly in the Alpine regions of Europe – half of them on the western edges racing the Critérium du Dauphiné as we go to press, and half of them further east, about to undertake the Tour de Suisse. We have a guide to what's happening in both, as well as a feature on the Smithfield Nocturne. This weekend will be the 7th edition of the criterium that sends riders on a challenging course around an historic meat market in central London. Doppio profiles the race, which was the brainchild of Rapha and Condor, and asks Rapha-Condor-JLT manager John Herety if this is the year the team might chalk up its first win…
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!