[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Doppio: Issue 06
The Doppio is Rapha's weekly double-shot of road racing reportage. A two-faced publication of the week's action and what's up the road, every Wednesday we review and preview the week's biggest races and fill you in on the details in between. Available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London and Osaka – we'll also be offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week, absolutely free.
Week six was hot off the press as Team Sky's Chris Froome powered his way uphill at the Romandie time trial. What happens next? Read on for our preview. Also featured is Liège, as seen in part from a seat in the PhilGil fan club on La Redoute, and interviews with Ian Boswell of Team Sky and Luke Mellor of Rapha-Condor-JLT, who both give us an insight into life as a pro – one racing (Luke) and one resting due to injury (Ian). Finally, everyone in the London office let out a curse as they saw the weather in San Fran and Osaka for this weekend - find out how the riding is at a Cycle Club near you.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.