We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Doppio: Issue 05
The Doppio is Rapha's weekly double-shot of road racing reportage. A two-faced publication of the week's action and what's up the road, every Wednesday we review and preview the week's biggest races and fill you in on the details in between. Available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London and Osaka – we'll also be offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week, absolutely free.
Week five appears right in the middle of the hilly Classics, and analyses a thrilling edition of the Amstel Gold Race last Sunday. It looks forwards to Liège-Bastogne-Liège with two features, one by former pro racer Tom Southam, who describes his impression on seeing Liège's hills for the first time. And it looks upwards to the Mur de Huy, which lies in wait at the end of Wednesday's Flèche Wallonne. Finally, it also hazards a guess at what riding weather the weekend may bring.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq