Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Doppio: Issue 05
The Doppio is Rapha's weekly double-shot of road racing reportage. A two-faced publication of the week's action and what's up the road, every Wednesday we review and preview the week's biggest races and fill you in on the details in between. Available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London and Osaka – we'll also be offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week, absolutely free.
Week five appears right in the middle of the hilly Classics, and analyses a thrilling edition of the Amstel Gold Race last Sunday. It looks forwards to Liège-Bastogne-Liège with two features, one by former pro racer Tom Southam, who describes his impression on seeing Liège's hills for the first time. And it looks upwards to the Mur de Huy, which lies in wait at the end of Wednesday's Flèche Wallonne. Finally, it also hazards a guess at what riding weather the weekend may bring.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!