We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Doppio: Issue 03
The Doppio is Rapha's weekly double-shot of road racing reportage. A two-faced publication of the week's action and what's up the road, every Wednesday we review and preview the week's biggest races and fill you in on the details in between. Available in all Cycle Clubs – San Francisco, London and Osaka – we'll also be offering the Doppio as a downloadable document on the site each week, absolutely free.
Week three discusses the consequences of Boonen's crash in the Ronde van Vlaanderen and takes as close a look as it was possible to get, without being in a helicopter over Belgium, at the Ronde voor Vrouwen It also indulges some wild anti-speculation, based strictly on historical precedent, about Paris-Roubaix which, if you hadn't noticed, is coming up on Sunday. And last but not least, from speculation to scarification: Rapha-sponsored Junior Team GB rider Tao Geoghegan Hart tells of the untimely end to his Junior Paris-Roubaix 2012, and his hopes for when he takes to the cobbles again this weekend.
Best enjoyed with an espresso or two.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…