We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Deep Creek, MD
130 miles, 16,500’ of climbing, 9 hours on the saddle, that’s what makes this diabolical. Not fun per se, but certainly it’s own flavor of “epic”.
Our host Kyle the “Savage Man” is a local legend of the 3-sports (triathlon), and even has a race named after him - or maybe vice versa. Either way, his name is well earned and engraved in the bricks on the road atop one of the last ridiculous climbs of the day.
This ride is not for the faint of heart or the impatient, it’s nearly impossible to get into a rhythm because of constant ups and downs, and the barrage of gravel. Still, who knew this existed in Deep Creek, MD?
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...
- UK: Thanks to all who came to to tonight’s Rapha Étape Evening in London with @CyclefitUK — one of our biggest turnouts yet.