We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Deep Creek, MD
130 miles, 16,500’ of climbing, 9 hours on the saddle, that’s what makes this diabolical. Not fun per se, but certainly it’s own flavor of “epic”.
Our host Kyle the “Savage Man” is a local legend of the 3-sports (triathlon), and even has a race named after him - or maybe vice versa. Either way, his name is well earned and engraved in the bricks on the road atop one of the last ridiculous climbs of the day.
This ride is not for the faint of heart or the impatient, it’s nearly impossible to get into a rhythm because of constant ups and downs, and the barrage of gravel. Still, who knew this existed in Deep Creek, MD?
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of the finest Rapha Grand Tour Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw