We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Deep Creek, MD
130 miles, 16,500’ of climbing, 9 hours on the saddle, that’s what makes this diabolical. Not fun per se, but certainly it’s own flavor of “epic”.
Our host Kyle the “Savage Man” is a local legend of the 3-sports (triathlon), and even has a race named after him - or maybe vice versa. Either way, his name is well earned and engraved in the bricks on the road atop one of the last ridiculous climbs of the day.
This ride is not for the faint of heart or the impatient, it’s nearly impossible to get into a rhythm because of constant ups and downs, and the barrage of gravel. Still, who knew this existed in Deep Creek, MD?
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP