Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Deano Lights Up Blackpool
Master of the circuit race Dean Downing finally bagged himself a Nocturne Series victory on Saturday evening. After coming close on countless occasions in the twilight criteriums, the man from Yorkshire lit up the new circuit in Blackpool to take the win in fine style.
In front of a packed crowd the final Elite Criterium of the 2010 Nocturne Series set away at a blistering pace. Downing and Sigma's Simon Richardson (formerly of Rapha Condor Sharp) found themsleves off the front after Richardson made an impressive attack in the early stages. Deano was the only man able to stay with him and his superior sprinting abilities allowed him to cross the finish line in first place.
"I've been wanting to win one of these for four years!" laughed Dean at the finish. Indeed it was a good night for Rapha Condor Sharp all round as Dean Windsor took third spot on the podium with Kristian House close behind in fourth place.
All images © Cheryl King
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.