Shimano Dura Ace Front Derallieur FD-9070
Please contact email@example.com to place your order.
The Di2 front derailleur’s operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What’s more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur. The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load.
The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering. The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead.
Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available.
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Compatible with 50-56 tooth chainrings
- Total capacity 16T
- Front derailleur weight is 114 grams
See more at Shimano
- Discounts are not available on Team Sky Partner products. Usage of discount codes and tokens will be blocked at the checkout for orders containing these items.
- Due to their bulky nature, Team Sky Partner products may ship separately from other Rapha items in your order.
- Shipping lead times on Team Sky Partner components vary, and are likely to exceed the standard Rapha shipping timelines.
- Team Sky Partner products are not eligible for repair under the standard Rapha repair service.