The KASK Infinity is the most aerodynamically efficient helmet in the KASK range. Developed in collaboration with Team Sky and offering unparalleled comfort and fit combined with KASK’s signature Italian styling and renowned manufacturing process. The Infinity harbours the performance benefits of an aero helmet whilst maintaining functionality for regular use on the road.
One of the key features of the Infinity helmet is the ‘Aerator’ vent cover, which when closed directs air over the top of the helmet to improve aerodynamic efficiency. However, when the vent is opened the helmet easily becomes a more traditional cycling helmet with ample ventilation for the head. The KASK Infinity provides the best of both aero performance and road functionality.
Kask helmets are designed to adhere to strict US and EU safety standards. Rapha is not able to guarantee that these will meet all international testing standards.
- 3D dry- Tridimensional 3D DRY padding which utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Aero Control - Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Coolmax - Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- ECO Chinstrap - Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap. The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- Inner Frame - Avoids the break of the helmet into pieces in case of shock.
- M in moulding - Innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- MIT - The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Octo Fit - Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head . The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Sanitized - Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
- High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet and on every strap for maximum safety.
- Weight: 310 grams (medium size)
- 100% made in Italy
- Discounts are not available on Team Sky Partner products. Usage of discount codes and tokens will be blocked at the checkout for orders containing these items.
- Due to their bulky nature, Team Sky Partner products may ship separately from other Rapha items in your order.
- Shipping lead times on Team Sky Partner components vary, and are likely to exceed the standard Rapha shipping timelines.
- Team Sky Partner products are not eligible for repair under the standard Rapha repair service.
- We are unable to ship this product to following countries: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Taiwan