We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Das Pro Und the Rookie
Photos by Todd Prekaski
If you have not been following along with the saga of CycloWhat? Now would be a good time to jump in with both feet. A few short weeks ago CycloWhat founder/blogger Chandler Delinks put up a Kickstarter campaign titled Das Pro und the Rookie. to pull together support to help him get to Europe to follow Tim Johnson as he readies to race the Cyclocross World Championships this weekend in Sankt Wendel, Germany. Well, it worked and Chandler is currently living out that dream. Todd Prekaskie from 20#Skull has been traveling with him and helping document the trip. Click through to see more photos. And good luck to Johnson and everyone racing this weekend.
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq