We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Daily Tour Competition winners
Rapha is pleased to announce the winners of the Daily Tour Competition, which ran for the duration of the Tour de France. With a question read out every day on cyclingnews.com and bikeradar.com's Tour de France podcast, listeners had a chance to win a Rapha Classic Jersey every day.
The winners are:
Philip Murta - USA
Graham Jones - Biggleswade, UK
Sven Edert - Hamburg, Germany
Rich Legge - Melbourne, Australia
Tom Bache - San Diego, USA
James Malcolm - London, UK
Marty Juniper - Melbourne, Australia
David Pegon - London, UK
Jeff Aken - Seattle, USA
Neale Gamble - UK
Andrew Baird - Edinburgh, UK
Shawn Fedun - Switzerland
Matthew Egleston - Wolverhampton, UK
Sungho Kwak - Seoul, Korea
Ishmael Burdeau - Brighton, UK
Vern Moore - Grosse Pointe, MI, USA
Joar Christoffersen - Oslo, Norway
Richard Gilbert - Cambridge, UK
Quentin Muhlert - Vancouver, Canada
Simon Clayson - Cotswolds, UK
Craig Dunlop - Dublin, Ireland
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX