[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cyclocross Photos: Week Two
Week Two of the Rapha Facebook Photo Competition took on the candy striped colors (which makes it curious that most of the photos were black and white) of the Rapha-FOCUS Cyclocross team. Jeremy Powers 10th and Julie Krasniak's 25th at Plzen, the first World Cup of the season is more than enough to celebrate that kit. We will look to the Czech Republic again this weekend as the entire team meets up for the first time. Take a look at their recap from the TRC website for a few thoughts from Jeremy and Julie. Take a look below at the four to vote on this week. There were some arty renditions of the team that popped up on the page and made for a nice transition from the usual race-pace photography with a wide shot of a fly-over with an unnamed rider transitioning off the top and another arty piece of one of the Team Rapha-Focus racers seen through a rain spattered window. However, that does not mean that the race photos are lacking with Jeremy bunny hopping the barriers and Chris Jones channeling Michael Jordan with his race face. Whatever the case may be, take a moment to vote for your favorite photo of the week in the comments section below. Then, head back over to the Rapha Facebook Page and post your best photo with the theme Gear to have a chance to win a Chris King Precision Components bottom bracket.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN