Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Cyclocross Photos: Week Two
Week Two of the Rapha Facebook Photo Competition took on the candy striped colors (which makes it curious that most of the photos were black and white) of the Rapha-FOCUS Cyclocross team. Jeremy Powers 10th and Julie Krasniak's 25th at Plzen, the first World Cup of the season is more than enough to celebrate that kit. We will look to the Czech Republic again this weekend as the entire team meets up for the first time. Take a look at their recap from the TRC website for a few thoughts from Jeremy and Julie. Take a look below at the four to vote on this week. There were some arty renditions of the team that popped up on the page and made for a nice transition from the usual race-pace photography with a wide shot of a fly-over with an unnamed rider transitioning off the top and another arty piece of one of the Team Rapha-Focus racers seen through a rain spattered window. However, that does not mean that the race photos are lacking with Jeremy bunny hopping the barriers and Chris Jones channeling Michael Jordan with his race face. Whatever the case may be, take a moment to vote for your favorite photo of the week in the comments section below. Then, head back over to the Rapha Facebook Page and post your best photo with the theme Gear to have a chance to win a Chris King Precision Components bottom bracket.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…