Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Cyclocross Photos: Week Three
Whether it is the clothing that you wear, your tire choice on the day, or even the kind and amount of embrocation that you slather on to protect from the elements, there is no denying that Cyclocross is about the gear. The Rapha Facebook photo competition from last week used this as a central theme for what Cyclocross is all about. There were some insightful observations that came from perusing the photos on the page and a good majority of them centered around a love for black and white photography and mud. Once again we need your help in choosing the winner.
This time the voting must be serious because the one with the most votes in the comments section below will take home a shiny new Chris King Precision Components bottom bracket. This does mean that there is just one week left to use your cyclocross photos to participate in the contest. So, what should it be for the final week? Well, there is one thing that keeps us going no matter what (no, not the din of those absurd cowbells) Supporters. So for the remainder of the month post your photos of - fans, friends, supporters (Richard Sachs ATMO jackets?) and anything that you think defines the way that the people come out to support our sport. One of the biggest reasons that Cyclocross is growing so quickly and steadily is its spectator friendly format, so show us what you've got. Remember to click through and vote for your favorite gear photo this week.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC