We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cyclocross Photos: Week Three
Whether it is the clothing that you wear, your tire choice on the day, or even the kind and amount of embrocation that you slather on to protect from the elements, there is no denying that Cyclocross is about the gear. The Rapha Facebook photo competition from last week used this as a central theme for what Cyclocross is all about. There were some insightful observations that came from perusing the photos on the page and a good majority of them centered around a love for black and white photography and mud. Once again we need your help in choosing the winner.
This time the voting must be serious because the one with the most votes in the comments section below will take home a shiny new Chris King Precision Components bottom bracket. This does mean that there is just one week left to use your cyclocross photos to participate in the contest. So, what should it be for the final week? Well, there is one thing that keeps us going no matter what (no, not the din of those absurd cowbells) Supporters. So for the remainder of the month post your photos of - fans, friends, supporters (Richard Sachs ATMO jackets?) and anything that you think defines the way that the people come out to support our sport. One of the biggest reasons that Cyclocross is growing so quickly and steadily is its spectator friendly format, so show us what you've got. Remember to click through and vote for your favorite gear photo this week.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.