We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cyclocross Photos: Week Three
Whether it is the clothing that you wear, your tire choice on the day, or even the kind and amount of embrocation that you slather on to protect from the elements, there is no denying that Cyclocross is about the gear. The Rapha Facebook photo competition from last week used this as a central theme for what Cyclocross is all about. There were some insightful observations that came from perusing the photos on the page and a good majority of them centered around a love for black and white photography and mud. Once again we need your help in choosing the winner.
This time the voting must be serious because the one with the most votes in the comments section below will take home a shiny new Chris King Precision Components bottom bracket. This does mean that there is just one week left to use your cyclocross photos to participate in the contest. So, what should it be for the final week? Well, there is one thing that keeps us going no matter what (no, not the din of those absurd cowbells) Supporters. So for the remainder of the month post your photos of - fans, friends, supporters (Richard Sachs ATMO jackets?) and anything that you think defines the way that the people come out to support our sport. One of the biggest reasons that Cyclocross is growing so quickly and steadily is its spectator friendly format, so show us what you've got. Remember to click through and vote for your favorite gear photo this week.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb