We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cyclocross Photos: Week One
If anything is apparent from the Rapha Facebook photo competition it is that everyone has a different idea about what cyclocross means to them. And none of them are wrong. There were fun pictures with beer (and cupcakes), children and lots and lots of mud. There were also photos of Euro-pros racing through sand and mud, barriers being crossed and blood being shed. But what makes a great cyclocross photo, one that could be the epitome of cyclocross?
The theme all this week will be Team Rapha-FOCUS and with the three riders (Jones, Powers and McDonald) all in the top 10 at yesterdays USGP race in Fort Collins, Colorado, there should be some photos floating around out there. Take a look at what we have determined were a combination of the most "liked" photos as well as a couple of others that we liked and then, in the comments section below, post which you think should be this week's winner. Then, all this week head over to the Rapha Facebook Page and post any photos that you may have of Team Rapha-FOCUS and remember that it could be anything to do with the team - their wheels, their tent, their fantastic Mechanic Brian Dallas (lets see some of those!) - anything goes. Post a comment to vote for your favorite photo.
Voting closes Wednesday at midnight.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.