[ locale string ]
Cyclocross Photos: Week Four
Photo by Tyler Hardie
Two winners to present this week. The first, shot by Tyler Hardie (above) was the winner of Week Two with his photo of Zach McDonald as shot through a rainy window in Fort Collins, Colorado. Then with the Week Three, emphasis on Gear this one (below) came through with the muddiest photo of a cyclocross bike (how is that derailleur hanger still intact?) we have seen this year. Congratulations to David Gabrys for his winning photo. You the people have spoken and these are the photos that have been selected as the winning Facebook Photo Competition for Weeks Two and Three. So, that leaves us with only one week to judge, which you can do in the comments section below.
But, what happens for the rest of the season? We forget about our beloved sport and move on? Hardly. We have an idea that you, as fans, could help with. But, it started with this question… What would happen if everyone standing at the finish line took one photo of the winning racer as they crossed the line? Let's say that everyone with a digital camera, phone or even a film camera took a photo of the winning racer (both men and women) as they crossed the line at the next USGP race in Louisville, Kentucky and then we put them all together to make a sort of 3D map of that final moment? What would that look like from all the different angles, vantage points and even camera qualities available? Have a think on that one.
Peruse the photos and vote below, make your selection as to who came through with the best supporter photo from last weeks photo entries. This will wrap up the Rapha Facebook Cyclocross Photo Competition for the month, but stay tuned for more fun to come.
Photo by David Gabrys
PHOTO COMPETITION: WEEK FOUR
Vote in the comments section below.
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…