We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cyclocross Photos: Week Four
Photo by Tyler Hardie
Two winners to present this week. The first, shot by Tyler Hardie (above) was the winner of Week Two with his photo of Zach McDonald as shot through a rainy window in Fort Collins, Colorado. Then with the Week Three, emphasis on Gear this one (below) came through with the muddiest photo of a cyclocross bike (how is that derailleur hanger still intact?) we have seen this year. Congratulations to David Gabrys for his winning photo. You the people have spoken and these are the photos that have been selected as the winning Facebook Photo Competition for Weeks Two and Three. So, that leaves us with only one week to judge, which you can do in the comments section below.
But, what happens for the rest of the season? We forget about our beloved sport and move on? Hardly. We have an idea that you, as fans, could help with. But, it started with this question… What would happen if everyone standing at the finish line took one photo of the winning racer as they crossed the line? Let's say that everyone with a digital camera, phone or even a film camera took a photo of the winning racer (both men and women) as they crossed the line at the next USGP race in Louisville, Kentucky and then we put them all together to make a sort of 3D map of that final moment? What would that look like from all the different angles, vantage points and even camera qualities available? Have a think on that one.
Peruse the photos and vote below, make your selection as to who came through with the best supporter photo from last weeks photo entries. This will wrap up the Rapha Facebook Cyclocross Photo Competition for the month, but stay tuned for more fun to come.
Photo by David Gabrys
PHOTO COMPETITION: WEEK FOUR
Vote in the comments section below.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb