We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cyclocross Facebook Competition
We have a new Rapha Facebook competition for you for the month of October and we want to see your Cyclocross Photography. Last year it was all about Team Rapha-FOCUS, but this year we thought we would open it up to see what we can get from the world of Cyclocross in general. Over the course of the following weeks you will have four chances to take part in the Rapha Cyclocross Photo Competition. At the beginning of each week we will be announcing a new theme plus a winner from the previous week. We may bring back the ever popular voting system on the Rapha Blog as well. The theme this week is simply "Cross" — anything will do, just go to the Facebook page and post one photo with details on the wall of the page. For the coming weeks themes have been discussed involving gear, tires, mud, teams and even the supporters that keep us going. So, check back here frequently and keep an eye on the Facebook page for continual updates. The prize-pack this week with include one of the "Get Cross and Clash on" Team Rapha-FOCUS t-shirts as well as a few other TRF goodies. See below for details.
Each entry must include:
- Location or Race
- Cross Anecdote (if you wish)
My example (the above photo) would break down like this.
- Startline of Cross Crusade #1, Portland, Oregon
- The Alpenrose Dairy plays host, once again, to one of the largest fields in US Cyclocross. Go go go!
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX