We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cyclocross Facebook Competition
We have a new Rapha Facebook competition for you for the month of October and we want to see your Cyclocross Photography. Last year it was all about Team Rapha-FOCUS, but this year we thought we would open it up to see what we can get from the world of Cyclocross in general. Over the course of the following weeks you will have four chances to take part in the Rapha Cyclocross Photo Competition. At the beginning of each week we will be announcing a new theme plus a winner from the previous week. We may bring back the ever popular voting system on the Rapha Blog as well. The theme this week is simply "Cross" — anything will do, just go to the Facebook page and post one photo with details on the wall of the page. For the coming weeks themes have been discussed involving gear, tires, mud, teams and even the supporters that keep us going. So, check back here frequently and keep an eye on the Facebook page for continual updates. The prize-pack this week with include one of the "Get Cross and Clash on" Team Rapha-FOCUS t-shirts as well as a few other TRF goodies. See below for details.
Each entry must include:
- Location or Race
- Cross Anecdote (if you wish)
My example (the above photo) would break down like this.
- Startline of Cross Crusade #1, Portland, Oregon
- The Alpenrose Dairy plays host, once again, to one of the largest fields in US Cyclocross. Go go go!
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC