Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Cyclocross Facebook Competition
We have a new Rapha Facebook competition for you for the month of October and we want to see your Cyclocross Photography. Last year it was all about Team Rapha-FOCUS, but this year we thought we would open it up to see what we can get from the world of Cyclocross in general. Over the course of the following weeks you will have four chances to take part in the Rapha Cyclocross Photo Competition. At the beginning of each week we will be announcing a new theme plus a winner from the previous week. We may bring back the ever popular voting system on the Rapha Blog as well. The theme this week is simply "Cross" — anything will do, just go to the Facebook page and post one photo with details on the wall of the page. For the coming weeks themes have been discussed involving gear, tires, mud, teams and even the supporters that keep us going. So, check back here frequently and keep an eye on the Facebook page for continual updates. The prize-pack this week with include one of the "Get Cross and Clash on" Team Rapha-FOCUS t-shirts as well as a few other TRF goodies. See below for details.
Each entry must include:
- Location or Race
- Cross Anecdote (if you wish)
My example (the above photo) would break down like this.
- Startline of Cross Crusade #1, Portland, Oregon
- The Alpenrose Dairy plays host, once again, to one of the largest fields in US Cyclocross. Go go go!
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…