We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cycle L’Etape du Tour for Autism
The National Autistic Society (NAS) is one of only three charities with places in L’Etape du Tour 2010. Previous Etape participants have chosen to raise funds for the NAS, but this will be the first year the NAS enters a cycling team.
As part of the NAS team your race package includes accommodation and transfers, fundraising and training support and a special discount on a Rapha jersey. To join the NAS Etape team you will need to pay a registration fee of £100 and pledge to raise at least £1,730 in sponsorship.
There are over half a million people with autism in the UK and the right support at the right time can make an enormous difference to their lives.
Places are selling out fast, so for more information call 08450 509 001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe