Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Cycle L’Etape du Tour for Autism
The National Autistic Society (NAS) is one of only three charities with places in L’Etape du Tour 2010. Previous Etape participants have chosen to raise funds for the NAS, but this will be the first year the NAS enters a cycling team.
As part of the NAS team your race package includes accommodation and transfers, fundraising and training support and a special discount on a Rapha jersey. To join the NAS Etape team you will need to pay a registration fee of £100 and pledge to raise at least £1,730 in sponsorship.
There are over half a million people with autism in the UK and the right support at the right time can make an enormous difference to their lives.
Places are selling out fast, so for more information call 08450 509 001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…